Corvus alloy wheel sealant is a water based hydrophobic barrier that can be used on all types of alloy wheels, including; anodized, diamond cut and powder coated.
Your wheels are some of the most abused (and expensive) parts of your vehicle and they take the brunt of all weather conditions, traffic film and fallout.
Corvus alloy wheel sealant creates a chemically bonded shield that helps to protect wheels from dirt and break dust build up and keep your wheels looking new.
Road grime may build up over time however a quick blast with some water and they will clean right off.
How to use:
- Clean wheels using Nebula Fallout Remover to remove brake dust.
- Ensure wheels are clean and free of brake dust, and dry before application.
- Spray Corvus directly on to wheel surface.
- Spread around using a clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- Allow to cure for up to 5 minutes.
- Buff using a clean microfibre cloth.
Do NOT apply to break discs.
Check out our reviews on TrustPilot