Effective against, iron contaminants, tar, paint over spray, bug splatter and tree sap from vehicle paintwork and glass. Unlike some other clay this can be used using only water as the lubricant. The soft Kaolin clay is soft enough to leave little to no marring but strong enough to remove deeply ingrained contaminants.
Detailing clay bars should only be used on painted surfaces AFTER you have removed as much contamination as possible chemically.
How To Use:
- Break off a small piece of clay.
- Warm clay in your hands and then flatten into a small disk.
- Mist surface with water or lubricant.
- Work over small areas and fold and re-flatten clay frequently
- Dispose of clay when discoloured or heavily contaminants.
Do NOT use if dropped.